Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Knitting Dreams

Ever get the feeling that there's too many beautiful knitting patterns and not enough time? I just been gawking away at the Kim Hargreaves site, and compiled a photo montage of all the things I'd like to knit. Um, hello? Earth to Jorth lady! As if they are all going to be knit this year!

Still, a girl can dream...


Left to right, top row: Misty (from Nectar); Harmony (from Nectar); Joy (from Nectar)
Left to right, middle row: Lauren (from Precious); Fay (from Precious); Bea (from Precious)
Left to right, bottom row: Effie (from Precious); Dolly (from Breeze); Daisy (from Breeze)

3 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous! what pretty designs, I spend way too much time on ravelry making designs my favourites but have no idea how I'd ever get them knitted up!

    thanks for sharing such gorgeous inspiration!

    Corrie;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you choose just one? They are all really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you!

    btw, I LOVE Harmony!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.