Monday, January 25, 2010

Did you say you wanted vintage patterns?


Well here they are!

I am totally loving vintage at the moment. Actually, I've always loved vintage, but now it feels like the right time to be diving in properly and making up some vintage patterns. And what a better time to do, with all the amazing resources on the internet. For example, there's the Vintage Patterns Wiki, which is a place I could (oh jeeps, and have!) spend many hours happily perusing. Incredible!

And let's not forget the vintage bloggers. Oh my goodness, some of these gals make my eyeballs pop out with all their vintagesque glory. My faves:

A Dress A Day
Casey's Elegant Musings
Diary of a Vintage Girl
Behind The Curtain

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the dress pattern. That neckline is divine! And I spend way too much time on the Vintage Patterns wiki too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- these are truly gorgeous. The dress on the right looks very wearable. I doubt I will ever make up all my vintage patterns! Even so, I too would've snapped these up!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.