Wednesday, March 03, 2010

One last photo before I potentially ruin it forever!

The black and white dress** stood nervously in the corner, watching carefully as Jorth began to mix paints together. She whispered to the graffiti dress in the cupboard "Are you sure this is going to be ok? What is she completely mucks it up and I end up a big green painted mess?"

The graffiti dress, with an air of 'been there, done that' chuckled before replying, "Well, if she does ruin you forever, you can take comfort in the thought that you at least made it onto the blog once in all your pristine non-painted glory!"

"Blimming heck! Thanks for nothing!" thought Miss Black and White, and braced herself for the cold daub of paint.

** Vintage Simplicity pattern 4491

6 comments:

  1. Good luck Miss Black and White... maybe you'll like your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I love this fabric as it is, but you must obey the artist within.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! That fabric SO reminds me of these amazing chickens I saw at the Virginia State Fair. I took so many pictures because they would make great fabric prints. I wonder if they were the inspiration for this fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny4:54 pm

    oh it looks so lovely as is.. but am sure you will create something special with the paint! You've given me an idea to save some fabric I have, it just needs making more "me" by the addition of some black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the painted up version!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:50 am

    Wow ...you are an amazing seamstress - odd word! I saw 'Julie, Julia' so no more lurking! We're out here reading and enjoying.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.