Wednesday, March 17, 2010

From the keyboard of the Galumph.

There is a reason I’m called the Galumph, and it was no better illustrated than tonight when a poorly placed object (which I may have done) smacked old Jorthy on the head as she was reaching up to get down the food processor to make some coleslaw.

Of course I was terribly apologetic, but there was little humour in the house, especially after I laughed when first hearing about it!

Wish me luck!

Jorth will resume normal quality blogging tomorrow hopefully minus throbbing headache.

P.S. Jorthy if you are reading this I’m very sorry.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Galumph what ARE you like?! Feel better soon Jorthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. must not injure oneself..repeat this over & over on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol you guys are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Galumph, you have a great deal to answer for .... bring back Jorth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you're one of those blokes who knows how to apologise with style. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.