Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday madness

I feel like I have too many balls in the air at the moment. I'm dashing about the room like crazy, but even as I knock something off the list, another 12 things get added.

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

And on top of all that, did you know that Easter is only three weeks away? Blimming heck!  Don't ask me how the picture of St. Paul's Cathedral reminded me, it just did. At least I realised in time this year - I might actually get some proper Easter crafting done this year, rather than try and knit a bunny two days beforehand like I did last year.

I particuarly like the look of this little fellow from Myrtle and Eunice. Too cute!

Right, off to sew some dresses for the fete. I've got them cut out and overlocked now, so that's a start. And my internet seems to be working, so that's something.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny2:15 pm

    love that bunny you did last year! gee, time flies, eh?

    love the photo of st paul's - so restful. might have a little trip down memory lane - 10 years since I was last at home - well, my birth country.

    am sure you'll get those dresses done, and don't forget to take a pic of them all so we can see them!

    best
    Jenny

    ps, your blog has the loveliest word verifications - they are always evocative. weird eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're good for even considering Easter craftiness! I like the chook, it's definitely worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be argued that Mr C. Wren was somewhat St Paul’s egg-inspired at one point or other...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.