Friday, March 26, 2010

Earth Hour 2010

Gather up ye candles, and make sure you enjoy a blissful Earth Hour on Saturday night (27th March), starting at 8:30. I'm not quite sure yet what we will be doing, but I suspect board games will be making an appearance!

In other breaking news, my pap smear today (or should I say CRAP smear) made me bleed so much that I had to run out and buy pads. Pads! Since I don't actually get my period since the hysterectomy, there were none lying around the house for me to use, so a mad dash to the supermarket was in order, me worrying the whole time that I had sprung a leak. All in all, it really hasn't been one of my better Fridays.

OK! TMI! TTFN!

7 comments:

  1. I hope earth hour is more fun than the pap smear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've never had a pap smear like that, you poor thing!

    Thanks for the earth hour reminder. I wonder if hubby is willing to give up The Bill though?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Board games during Earth Hour, brilliant!

    Love the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaysus! It sounds like the person performing the pap smear got a bit carried away with the mascara wand thingamyjig. I hope its all clear after having half of it scratched off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ow! I agree - sue the pants off them. The last one I had made me bleed - for the first time ever. Clearly they're doing something wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.