Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thank you!

Well, there's a whole heap of good feelings going on around chez Jorth in regard to the response to the whole Etsy shop thing. Cheers, maties! You'll all be mucho pleased to know that I've decided to take the plunge, and open up me own wee little shop.

Check it out right here! I've put the earrings from the last post up, so if you really did fancy a pair then you'd best get cracking and snaffle yourself a pair, as they are all very extremely limited edition, few-of-a-kind wonders! And as a happy, make-you-feel-good bonus, $2 from each sale will be donated to Greenpeace. Hooray!

Rightio, that's enough blathering from me. Hope you all are having a tremendous weekend. Don't forget about the Walk Against Warming tomorrow, Aussies!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I'm trying to make my sister open an Etsy shop. She makes chenille clothes, and does the Esplanade and Mornington markets every week. Etsy is a great idea and I think you'll do really well.

    Have fun on your walk!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.