Friday, July 26, 2013

Miette: in progress


MietteProgress1


MietteProgress2


MietteProgress3


MietteProgress4

So close to finishing my Miette. Normally I lag a bit knitting up the second arm on a garment, but I have developed a serious thing for the Magic Loop method and am whizzing through my second sleeve using it. For those who mightn't know what that is, it's a way of knitting a smaller circumference in the round with a long cable needle, rather than using double pointed needles. Now that I am Lord and Master of the Magic loop, I just want to knit everything with this method!

Sure, I'll be stuck knitting nothing but sleeves, socks and door snakes, but dudes! It'll be GROUSE!

7 comments:

  1. It Is gorgeous! I have only ever used the magic loop method / circular needles for socks and DPN's scare me! I am knitting my 3 rd cardigan on circulars and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It Is gorgeous! I have only ever used the magic loop method / circular needles for socks and DPN's scare me! I am knitting my 3 rd cardigan on circulars and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Magic Loop! I could never do DPNs again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's why all the bicycle parking hoops have knitting on them, people getting carried away with their magic loops, huh.
    I can't knit and it sounds like really bad breakfast cereal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I really need to pull finger, a couple of weeks ago I was nearly finished my Miette and you were just starting, now you have caught up! Too many things distracting me! Time to get back to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the post I needed to get me back in my knitting groove! I am still on the body of my Miette so am intrigued by this magic loop sleeve method. Thanks for the link :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.