Friday, December 02, 2005

2 down, 20 to go. Eeeek!

Yesterday I was able to scratch one more item off my ginormous list of things to be done before Christmas day. Introducing... Grumble's new shorts! Kindly pardon the crummy photos - there's not much light around here today as it's been raining since, oh, 9:30 this morning (Oi! Weather gods! You call this summer?).

The fabric is cotton, with the pattern made by yours truly. They are a little boring, I admit, which is why I added the butterfly buttons, but I didn't want to get too fancy shmancy on my first go, least not until I knew if they would fit her or not. And fit they do, so a few more are in the works.

I'll post a gratituous shot of her wearing them when it actually becomes warm enough for her to do so. In the meantime, make do with the fuzzy shots below.



1 comment:

  1. love these!! The butterflys are just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.