Tuesday, June 25, 2013

9

9

My funny, sassy, clever, always-beaming girl is nine today. Nine! Time sure flies when you are having fun, and I can think of nobody I'd rather spend my time with. You are truly awesome company. Don't ever change.

Have a brilliant birthday, my wonderful kind-hearted girl. I'm so lucky to be able to be your mum. Seriously - I get teary just thinking about how close I was to not being here to share my days with yours. The best years of my life have been since you came along, and every day I thank my lucky stars that I can wake up and see your smiling face.

Love you for as long as the stars shine, and probably a bit longer than that,
Mum xo xo



9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet daughter! We just finished celebrating my son's 9th birthday today, only one day before hers on the 24th. Gripping birth story. Wow, what a saga! I'm so glad you lived through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daughter and mine! Mine turns 8 today and is SOOOO excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to a very lucky little girl and lucky mummy by all accounts. Enjoy your day and all the days to come. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jorth, I read your post with tears in my eyes, what a happy day I am sure you are celebrating that little life that is so precious and yours. My youngest is 9 months old and I haemorrhaged after he was born- not to the same extent at all, it reading your post after finally writing his story last night made me once again thankful for where I am and who he is. Happy birthday to tyger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! What a story...wow. You were so lucky like you say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a traumatic emergency caesarian after a long labour (but nowhere as bad as your emergency) and I thought it was the most horrible thing to go through I have never worked out why people choose to have one. You are all indeed very lucky to have each other... I hope your daughter enjoyed her day. Thank you for sharing that story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope you all had a wonderful day. I, too, thank my lucky stars every day to be here with my children after very traumatic pregnancies and births. I'm so glad you have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh - 9 already. Happy Birthday Tyger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, what an ordeal you went through 9 years ago! I have tears reading your recount, the thought of it all.

    so glad it turned out as it did, and you are here to share birthday #9

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.