Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Slippery devils

Ahah! A progress picture of the Yoga Wrap. And nicely she's coming along too. Unlike my other project, which is a top I'm making for a friend who is having a birthday (Happy birthday, K!). The pattern, which I've self drafted, is simple enough, but the fabric - gah! Never again shall I sew with silk satin. It's been an absolute horror, sliding all over the place and generally misbehaving. Nothing but sensible cottons and worsted woolens for me from now on. However, I should have it done by Friday, so await, my dear blogging friends, with bated breath for pictures then.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:48 pm

    Oh this looks so nice, your a fancy knitter!
    Youll be the funkiest at yoga for sure, stuff the bending its all about who looks the coolest!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.