Monday, November 07, 2005

House of the Living Dead

Did I say in the previous post that there would be living going on around here? Foolish optimism! It may almost be summertime, but the living sure hasn't been easy. Not with the Grumbles having a rather nasty case of gastro - so nasty we had to postpone our housewarming party, boohoo - but with me also contracting the dreaded lurgy. So it's been nothing but dirty nappies, coughing, headaches and snuffling chez Jorth. However, it hasn't been all bad. We've consumed with much relish the first mangoes of the season, watched The Remains of the Day on DVD and introduced ourselves to the delights of Hydralyte (orange is the best flavour). Thankfully, however, today signalled what I am hoping is the end of the gastro - only two marks in the dirty nappy count. So we're moving on up from the horrid beginnings that took place on Melbourne Cup day. And since this post is now turning into a sad, sordid tally of dirty nappies, I'll leave you with an eerie pic from the famous race day.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 am

    Hi, thanks for your comment and good luck with the blog. Simon & I have just had a good laugh at the title of this post. Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thanks for your comments recently on my blog. Good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very interesting indeed really caught my attention. I am impressed
    http://cecepherbal.com/pengobatan-alternatif-usus-buntu-tanpa-operasi/
    http://cecepherbal.com/pengobatan-tradisional-kelenjar-getah-bening/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.