Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bedlam in the bedroom


Dresses

"I wanna go out!" moaned the roses dress plaintively.

"No, I wanna go out!" wailed the spotted number.

"Oi! Lay off it, Dots! I said it first!" retorted Roses, ready for a punch up if it came to it. She had a belt, and she wasn't scared to use it.

"Pah!" replied Spotty, who was rocking a belt of her own. "You don't even have your hem finished yet! As if you'll be going anywhere anytime soon. Dream on, princess!"

"What about me?" groaned Simplicity 2250, who didn't have a belt, but felt safe enough in the wardrobe. "I've been finished for weeks now, but have I debuted on her blog? You can bet your nelly I haven't. Grrrr!"

"Oh, for heaven's sake, shut your zips!" roared Sabrina, the increasingly disgruntled dressmaker's dummy. "Nobody is going anywhere until this blasted rain stops!"

"Although I'll tell you what", she continued under her breath, "if Jorth doesn't get her act together and model some of these darn dresses, I'll be the one waltzing out the door, rain or no rain. Anything for some peace and quiet!"

7 comments:

  1. ooooooohhh the rose in blooem looks Dior-ish! I hope the rain stops soon and roses can have a spin ouside for some fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we deserve a full catwalk session here....and you might get a little peace restored to your bedroom. Love them both so far, but can't wait to see the secret in your wardrobe too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. meeeeeeeeeeertjfgllll;;;;;;;;;;hhhhhhhhhhh...

    sorry, fainted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So. Cute. :)

    I love those dresses. Ahhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:11 pm

    Three beautiful dresses! No wonder Oona fainted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol they sound like my daughter's fighting - yup I've shut myself in the office for some piece and quiet and can still hear them! Love the dresses - you're very clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here here!!! We want to see dresses modelled on le blog!! ;)
    But in the interim... brrr!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.