Monday, December 12, 2011

Holibobs at Venus Bay

Helllooooo! Did you miss me? I'm sorry for disappearing for a week, but Venus Bay beckoned and I could not resist. We had such a marvellous beachy getaway - there were long walks along the shore, pippis burrowing back into the sand, amazing food, plenty of sand to cling to hair toes skin, knocking about with favourite friends, and great big gusts of fresh ocean air to blow away the cobwebs. Just what I needed.

Venus Bay #1

Venus Bay #2

Venus Bay #3

Venus Bay #4

Venus Bay #5

Venus Bay #6

Venus Bay #7

Venus Bay #8

Venus Bay #9

Venus Bay #10

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I don't remember you chatting up the surfer dudes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is a gorgeous part of the country!
    When I drove my daughters from Perth to Port Fairy we continued along the coast to visit friends in Melbourne and I remember having to do U-turn at Venus Bay so we could watch a mummy whale & her calf frolicking in the bay metres from us.
    The Fish & Chips in town were also memorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics - yes lovely part of the world. Hmm, surfer dudes not bad either!!! (Hey, I'm allowed to look)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could blame you for taking a break like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:39 am

    Absolutely, positively gorgeous! And such a sight to behold on this cold, winter day here in the U.S. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.