Friday, April 12, 2019

Simplicity 8594 and really bad rhymes galore

Summertime in the city,
And all I can think of is pretty dresses and Liberty.
So with no lack of perspicacity
I give pattern and fabric propinquity

Ok, Kanye's job is safe.
Which is a thought that really does chafe.
A good rhyme, sadly, I maketh not.
But a cute dress - yep, I hit the spot!


Simplicity 8594 #09


I LOVE LOVE LOVE (like a dove, from above) this dress!
It has all the elements a frock needs to address:
Cute neck?
Check!
Pockets?
It rocks it!
Fabric that's cute?
The point is moot!

Will I make it again?
GIVE ME AN AMEN!!!


Ok, ok, I gotta stop.
The rhyming mic, I really must drop.
But before you bombard me with your strictures
Sit back and enjoy the pictures!


Simplicity 8594 #03

Simplicity 8594 #01

Simplicity 8594 #04


Project Notes:
Pattern - Simplicity 8594, version C
Fabric - 1.8m of Liberty cotton print from GJ's Discount Fabrics
Notions - Interfacing, 50cm invisible zipper


1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! What type of lining did you use for the dress?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.