Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Baby booties


Booties

How adorable are these baby booties, eh? So teeny! And tiny! The perfect gift for Tyger's favourite teacher, who is calling her soon-to-be born little one 'Peanut'. So much cuter than 'Bump', which is what poor Tyger got stuck with. Sorry about that, Tygs.

Welcome soon to the world, Peanut!

Project Details
Pattern: Saartje's Booties by Saartje de Bruijn (free pattern on Ravelry!)
Yarn: Left-over partial ball of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
Needles: 2.75mm
Notions: 4 buttons

This is a great, quick and easy knit - in fact, I think I spent more time sewing them together than I did actually knitting. I made the newborn size in a gender neutral colour, with cute red buttons to brighten things up.

Ravelried here.

5 comments:

  1. Divine!!! Any new Mama would be delighted to receive them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are insanely cute! They even look like they might stay on. My babies rubbed their feet together so much I was always worried they might start a forest fire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so boootie-ful!! Sorry... couldn't help it ;) They really are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah- these are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:24 pm

    Supercute!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.