Liberty Ladybug Shirt

LibertyLadybug

Liberty Ladybug 3

Nine years after I bought it, I FINALLY found a use for that darn ladybug button!

Project Details
Pattern:
Blouse #15 from Ottobre Magazine 1/2005
Fabric: 80cm of Liberty Cotton in "Kayoko Navy" from Tessuti Fabrics
Notions: Scrap of red grosgrain and one ladybug button that had long been relegated to the button stash jar.

Anne (I should be sleeping)  – (5:44 pm)  

So sweet, and she clearly is pleased with it :)
Yay for things from drawers and jars seeing the light of day again too.

Colette  – (6:48 pm)  

so adorable! The little lady bug is such a cute detail.

m.e (Cathie)  – (6:55 pm)  

and such a great use for it!
very sweet shirt ♥

lizajane  – (10:13 pm)  

And a perfect use, too!

nikkishell  – (11:11 pm)  

That kid sure can smile! Love it!

oonaballoona  – (11:35 pm)  

HA! isn't it wonderful to be vindicated in your hoarding?

grumbles sure is getting goodies. i love her very chic scarf too. (seriously, it's cool).

Naptime Seamstress  – (2:34 am)  

Great! This looks really nice. I've made this pattern a bunch, too.

Another Sewing Scientist  – (6:09 am)  

Would you believe it - I have 6 of the *exact* buttons. I bought 8 many years ago, and only managed to use 2 on the straps of a pair of overall shorts when my little guy was a toddler. Time to button stash bust too!

Kim Hood  – (6:44 am)  

And wasn't it worth the wait?

nic  – (2:15 pm)  

perfection. i? would've lost the ladybug in half that amount of time, but you are a responsible-sewy-goddess.

Corrie  – (8:12 am)  

ohhhh I love it! I love dressing my girls in long sleeve tees, tunic tops and skinny jeans during winter. I also have no shame in matching them. But liberty takes the tunic top to a whole new level! I love it, well done

corrie:)

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Make my day!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009