Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunday on the bike with Galumph (and Tyger, of course)

Sunday #1

Sunday #2

Sunday #3

Sunday #4

Sunday #5

Sunday #6

Sunday #7

Sunday #8

Well there are worse things than staring at the water on a Sunday.
There are worse things than getting up at seven
To climb onto your bike
And go riding to Half Moon Bay
Dodging big fat rain drops
As you marvel at weddings
After lying in the sand
30kms from the city
On a Sundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
(My sincerest apologies, Mr. Sondheim. I couldn't help myself!)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful images, sounds like a fabulous way to spend a Sunday, even the getting up early part....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's where we were. Looking at plopping raindrops and eating hot chips to ward off the cold. Not quite so early though (thank goodness).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love Melbourne. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nic, they're pretty awesome aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha your feet look like mine (but mine aren't that pretty...) I have my birkenstock tanlines on my feet too! I think it's very fashionable ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.