Monday, November 21, 2011

Innocent fun and overlockers

Handface

Ach! Who needs a tv when you have hands and a pen, eh?

In other breaking news, I gave my first sewing class today. I was a wee bit nervous, but I think it went quite well! Even if I did have to do the tricky bits of overlocking for them. Actually, I don't blame them for handing those bits over to me - overlockers can be darn scary things. Especially if they decide to be tempremental halfway through a class, like mine was. Bad machine! Bad!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1st sewing class.... and I totally agree about overlockers.. I have a love/hate relationship with mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would make a great teacher/mentor - congrats on your 1st class!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.