Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Talking 'bout a resolution

How rude - giving myself a Christmas blogging break without notifying you all. Sheesh! So I'll make amends by telling you my resolutions for 2007. Feel free to whack me if I don't keep them:

- Eat better. Salads with every meal, if suitable.

- Eat breakfast. I must really get out of the habit of slurping down a coffee in front of the computer first thing in the morning, then rushing off to shower, get laundry on, wash dishes etc then find myself starving at 11 o'clock. So this morning it was Nutella on toast followed by bananas and passionfruit with yoghurt. Burp.

- Try not to waste food. It's a crime that every week I throw sad old vegies away because I wasn't organised enough to use them. Tch, tch.

- Get fit. More walks, more swims. I started off well yesterday - we all rode to Kew, stopped for a swim at Kew Rec Centre, then rode home via Pho Dzung on Victoria St. I love, love, love that rice noodle soup! Terribly sore bum, though. And I fell asleep on the bed despite telling Galumph that I was just resting my eyes for a moment or two. Bwahahah! Worn out!

I think that's quite enough to go on with. Bonne Année, everybody!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good resolutions.
    I'm soo with you on the breakfast thing.
    happy 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you, too!

    We'll be keeping an eye on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:22 pm

    Happy New Year to you too! Great resolutions... especially having breakfast first thing.. so much to do...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you and yours J.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't talk to me about not eating breakfast. I do eat it just not at the right time of day.

    10.00a.m, drank coffee. Wodcutter has been up since early looking after children.

    11.00 take kids to cinema, eat sweets and popcorn.

    2.00 at home again eat porrige (ie breakfast!)

    Well the breafast got in there eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great resolutions! I was starting to think you´d run away and joined the Wiggles! Happy 2007!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.