Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Anniversary

Today the Galumph and I have been married for three years. That's 1096 days! And in that time together we have moved house three times, done a bushwalking holiday and a biking holiday, had a birth (hi Grumbles!), had a too-darn-close-for-comfort near death (don't go just yet, Jorth!), had a few nice dinners out, had many lovely dinners in, thrown a dinner party for 22 people (my oven got a work out that day!) and given each other far too many goopey smiles.

Actually, you can never have too many of the last.

Happy anniversary, my love.

3 comments:

  1. I forget you're a day ahead of us! Happy day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:18 pm

    lovely photo! may you have many more happy years

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! Make my day!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.